(KAIST) – South Korea, is offering full tuition fee plus monthly allowance scholarships is for all international students commencing undergraduate study in Spring & Fall 2018. The successful candidate will receive full tuition fee, a monthly allowance for living expenses and health insurance.
Must commence study in Spring / Fall 2018.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications, all relevant documents submitted during admission, interview, etc.
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service. All relevant documents must be sent by post.
Please read the guidelines and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
Deadline: June 29, 2018.
- Applicants are welcome from any country exceptSouth Korea.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for 8 semesters, monthly allowance for living expenses, and health insurance.
- The application must be made online and all relevant documents must be sent by post.
- All applicants must pay an application fee (US$ 80) for admission.
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3.