The Saint Michael college is a private Catholic college of approximately 2,000 undergraduate students located in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States, they are offering a merit-based scholarship for international undergraduate students valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Deadline: November 1, 2018
Level: Undergraduate programme.
- Nationality: International students
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Requirements: High School Transcripts,past achievements, Social conscience, essays.
- English Language Requirements: Ielts, Toefl.
Complete one of our applications for admission.
- Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
- If you are a first-year applicant, you are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counselors.