Graduate Dean’s Entrance Scholarships (GDES) are offered to the best and brightest incoming full-time, thesis-based Master’s and Doctoral students at UBC’s Okanagan campus. Students who have submitted a complete admission application by the date indicated for each admission period will be automatically considered for this scholarship
Annual Value: awarded in units of $5,000
- pertains to the admission period for which a student is applying,
- please refer to admissions deadline link: Here
- Incoming, full-time, thesis-based graduate students.
- Must have submitted an admission application by the applicable deadline.
- Students applying to professional programs (MSN part-time, MSW, M.ED and M.ENG) are not eligible for this award.
- Admission GPA must be first-class standing.
- For the September admission period, applicants that have completed their admission application by January 31st will be given first priority.
Click Here for more details.