About: The new Love Canada Scholarship is available for all new international students to study at The Toronto School of Management in Canada. This scholarship is available for diploma programs to up to 20 academically qualified students per intake (till September 2019).
Sponsor: The Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is a school offering a range of courses in business, hospitality, and accountancy. Toronto School of Management: “Inspired by Industry. Driven by Student Success. ” The school work with industry leaders to design and deliver innovative and career-centric programs. We work tirelessly to provide students with the right combination of academic excellence and practical hands-on experience, educating ambitious people to take their careers further.
Level: Diploma programme.
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op*
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management* Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism* Management Co-op
Scholarship benefits: $11,000
Eligible Nationalities: international students.
Entrance Requirements: To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate all of the following attributes:
- Evidence of excellent (80%+) academic achievements (official transcript);
- A resume including information demonstrating leadership within past/current employment and/or volunteering experience;
- A 600-word essay expressing ‘Why do you love Canada’? or ‘Why have you selected Canada for your overseas study’?
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: Kindly email your Love Canada Scholarship Application Form via e-mail. Please provide the following documents along with your completed application form:
- Evidence of academic achievements (official transcript)
- A resume including information demonstrating leadership in past/current employment and/or volunteering experience
- 600-word essay expressing “Why do you love Canada? Why do you choose Canada for your overseas study?